876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Mudpuppy Ring Flash Cards!
Monday, June 6, 2011

Mudpuppy Ring Flash Cards!

    Since Princess was about a year old, I have taught her English (well, it is
our native tongue), Spanish and German. I'm not fluent and neither is she,
but I hope to have fostered a love of language and hopefully an interest in
other cultures. 
   I am always on the hunt for toys and teaching tools that are fun and
educational.  I found a wonderful company called Mudpuppy! Mudpuppy is
dedicated to creating beautiful, educational toys, puzzles, games and so
much more. 
             Mudpuppy found a way to combine, fun, learning and language
into one package! Ring flash cards! Sturdy, 2 sided and they even come on
a reclosable ring! ( I won't tell Princess that yet or they will end up on my
floor). The price is just right, $12.00 (USD) for 26, bright, sturdy and double sided flash cards. 
                                      Mudpuppy Flash Cards! 
                                 (Still in the box, that won't last long)

              Princess and I opened these right away! While my pronunciation
wasn't quite right ( I took French, Spanish and German in school. I liked
German best of all and that is where my pronunciation is strongest) she
caught on quickly and she really enjoyed doing them.
                         Princess reading the cards.
             If language isn't your thing, they have a lot of other ring flash
cards to choose from: Opposites, First Words, Colors & Shapes and Time,
just to name a few. Their products include more than just flash cards,however.
They have construction sets, art supplies, puzzles and so much more!  
Mudpuppy is also offering you, my Dear Readers, a discount of 15% OFF ! Just enter this code at checkout: ZZZ2
           Be sure to check them out! http://www.galison.com/MUDPUPPY-C43.aspx

1 comments: