876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: KBP Designs
Monday, November 28, 2011

KBP Designs

There is a huge lack of cute and adorable clothing and accessories for little boys! 
kbp
I wanted something for Tater’s holiday pictures that would be memorable, cute and affordable! Tater’s tie retails at $30.00 (USD). (Commemorating Tater’s first Christmas? Priceless)! 

I found it on one of my favorite sites, Etsy. I discovered KBP Designs. I received the cutest candy cane tie for Tater. It’s green with candy canes on it. Perfect for church or special occasions, KBP Designs offers a cute selection of handmade ties for little guys. Each tie is individually made from quality fabric and crafted with the love and skill that makes them one-of-a-kind! (Tater was the only baby in church wearing a tie)!
sears7
Isn't he adorable?

I love the design. It was perfect! (The Hubs makes jokes about it, but, between you and me? He likes the tie)! It went with Princess’ tutu and our Christmas pictures. I’ve had Tater wear it to church and we got a ton of compliments! 

KBP Designs offers so much more than ties. She makes baby, toddler and adult ties, as well as: hats, vests and diaper covers. She makes matching diaper cover and tie sets! They are simply darling! 
kbp designs 2
I think Tater needs this, don't you?

kbp designs
Too, too cute!


I am in love with KBP Designs! If you are too, please check her shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kbpdesigns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment