876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Snack Time
Monday, January 30, 2012

Snack Time

We have two snack times at our house, plus three meals (as is customary in the US). Our snack times are: 9:00 a.m and 7:00 p.m. 

Princess knows ‘em like clockwork and will exclaim “Mom, it’s snack time!” from where ever she is in the house. Tater knows nothing of time, except bedtime, which he detests.

Anyway, tonight, we gave Tater a new snack. He loved it! It was one of those squeezable pouch applesauce things. 
DSCN0367
Tater got the idea in a flash (squeeze, slurp). 

When it was done however, he handed it to me. I returned it. He tossed it back to me and yelled at me (in baby babble, of course). He was quite upset! I guess I know to buy them from know on! LOL!
            Do you have a snack time?        
                             Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment