876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Fun To Collect
Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fun To Collect


Tater’s FIRST birthday is quickly approaching! His birthday coincides with Theodor Seuss Geisel’s (Also known as Dr. Seuss). 

So, as it approaches, I am looking for a cute and original way to celebrate. The only thing I could come up with was “He shares his birthday with one of the most amazing and well known children’s author in the world”. This thought pounded in my head, over and over. (How many times am I going to get to do a “cute” birthday for a boy, anyway?) 

Tater’s birthday will be all things Seussical! From the cake, décor to the clothes!

Speaking of clothes, I just ordered Tater’s birthday outfit. It is a red and blue ensemble. It features the Cat in The Hat™. It is adorable! 
outfit
I ordered his outfit and within a few days, it was in my mail box! The delivery was super fast! The outfit was exactly as I had hoped it would be and is as cute as can be!

Are you ready for the fun?
Soon,
Tater will be One,
walk,
no,

Run to Fun To Collect to but your favorite Dr. Seuss item! (Just to clarify, they sell a whole lot of other collectables. From Disney to Betty Boop to Star Wars and so much more!
         The countdown to Tater’s 1st Birthday begins, Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment