It’s amazing how one little product can make a BIG difference in someone’s daily routine.
For my Mother-in-Law, it has been the Slice Y-Peeler.
She has Arthritis and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and that makes it hard to use things like peelers and can openers.
She has not peeled a potato in years…Because it hurt so much to use a peeler.
When we received the Slice Y peeler….She was the first one to use it. She peeled potatoes, eggplant and apples. She really, really likes it!
(And the M.I.L is not so easily impressed by kitchen wares)…She’s seen many of them, including a crazy contraption to make bacon in the microwave (Ew).
M.I.L’s Pros and Cons:
- Slices thin. Very, very thin!
- Blade rotates back and forth.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Satin-y (silicone) handle.
- Ceramic blade (Ceramic blades are non-allergenic, chemically neutral, and impervious to acid, fat and salt ).
- It also comes in her favorite color!!!
- None. She, I mean we love the peeler! (Um…I don’t think I’m using it any time soon, LOL)!
Overall, we couldn’t be more pleased with our Y- Peeler! It has made tasks easier and more fun for my M.I.L…It’s also easy to use and clean. It will last years longer than any metal peeler and is only $12.99!!! (I kid you not)!
What more could you ask for in a kitchen utensil?
How’d you like to win one?