876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Plexus Worldwide
Monday, September 23, 2013

Plexus Worldwide

Plexus Slim is a weight loss supplement from Plexus Worldwide.  

I received a bag of Plexus Slim and a jar of Plexus 96 (both were a 30 day supply).  



Plexus Slim: is a powdered drink mix designed for weight loss. It contains no caffeine or stimulants. 
  • Safe and effective weight control
  • Helps regulate blood sugars
  • Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
  • Promotes beneficial cholesterol and lipid levels
  • Proven ingredients—including Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chlorogenic Acid, and Garcinia Cambogia—that address all areas of weight loss
  • No caffeine
  • No stimulants
  • No meal replacements
  • No shakes
  • Fast and easy
  • Saves you time
  • A simple solution combined with water to help you succeed

Plexus 96: capsules designed for weight loss. 
  • Only 96 calories
  • Contains more than 20 vitamins and minerals for optimal nutrition
  • Delivers high-quality whey protein isolate and concentrate to help build lean muscle and fuel the body's needs
  • Provides comprehensive amino acid profile for proper brain, muscle and energy function
  • Helps curb cravings and hunger
  • Helps maintain optimal blood glucose levels
  • Delicious and easy to use for an active lifestyle

I have to tell you, (although I have never actually used) it was a bit like drinking 5 energy drinks at once.
I took it exactly as told, and I felt  super energized. My heart raced, my eyes seemed like they couldn't open enough. I was jittery and irritable. I felt this way for a couple hours. As soon the wide awake felling passed, I crashed.  I was so tired. As soon as I could, I went to bed!

I really would like to say that the feelings were worth it. Not so much! I did not lose any incehes, water weight or other wise. I tried both products for more than a week. I was too uncomfortable with the side effects to continue with my testing and review of these products from Plexus.

Disappointed in Plexus Worldwide,  I definitely expected some result in weight loss. I weigh 129 lbs and still do. 

I DO NOT recommend either product. I expect, within a few years, this will go the way of Ephedrine and other weight loss drugs/supplements. 

Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment