876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: EcoJeannie
Sunday, March 13, 2016

EcoJeannie

A great way to go "green" is to use reusable bags!

I have quite a few different styles and brands of reusable bags, my favorite is my insulated Sachi bags (my grandparents sent them to me and they are really cute and very functional).



My next favorite is my bags from EcoJeannie. I love them because they are easy to store and transport. They crumple into themselves, into a handy built in pouch. Just toss in your purse, diaper bag or with your other reusable bags and off you go!

That makes them so much more convenient to use than many of my other bags.They function very much like a typical plastic bag, shaped like one, but larger, so they hold more! Again, another great feature!

I like that there are different colors. The different colors make it a snap to organize by produce, frozen items, dairy, etc.

EcoJeannie offers many different products, including a citrus juicer (which I also own), doggie poo bags and a few other items.

The best place to buy is from Amazon, because their website seems to be experiencing technical difficulties.

If you want to make the switch from plastic to reusable or want to replenish your stock of reusable bags, EcoJeannie is a great brand to try!

Modern Mommy




0 comments:

Post a Comment