876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Brother 1100SB P-Touch Label Maker
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brother 1100SB P-Touch Label Maker

I was sent a Brother P-Touch 1100SB Label Maker from Image Supply to review. I love this thing! First of all, it is PINK (my favorite color, even my camera is pink)! Second, it helps me keep organized (which is so important to all of us Modern Mommys). As they say, “Organization is the key to success”. You can do all sorts of labels with the labeller, you can make labels for baby food (so you don't forget the expiration). You can make labels for scrapbooking of course, and even just for the kids to use for stickers, which Princess and Big Brother (my stepson) enjoyed immensely! 

002
The label maker is pretty easy to use, provided you read the instructions. It is so useful for just about any project you could use a label...It has a few fonts, not as many as I would have liked. Also, the tape got jammed and I had to throw out the tape. Since that happened, I can’t show you one of my awesome labels I printed.. Actually, they were kind enough to send me more tape, so here is the label I put on my label maker!  

035
I was excited to discover that it also has different settings, you can make the label look like wood or even a piece of candy!
If you are in the market for a label maker, for scrapbooking, organization or whatever your heart desires (provided you weigh the pros and cons). I like love mine and can’t wait to get more tape for it!.. 

The customer service can’t be beat. I told them about my tape jam and they sent me more tape,
..The Brother P-Touch 1100SB Label Maker from Image Supply is the way to go. Here is the link for Image Supply: http://www.imagesupply.com/

1 comments:

  1. These label makers are addictive! I had one ages ago, and I made labels for all sorts of things, including things that did not need labels. Sadly, it broke. Oh, well.

    Also, because I love following your blog, I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. I hope you will accept. Check it out here: http://www.educationofastayathomemom.com/the-versatile-blogger-award/2011/08/

    ReplyDelete