876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Sock Monster
Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sock Monster

Dear Washer and Dryer,

For quite a few years, I have blamed you for the disappearance of various articles of clothing...The most aggravating, being the disappearance of all of our socks...The kids', hubs and mine!
whirlpool
Definitely not my real washer and dryer!

You did not care!

You ate them all!

There are times I have taken you apart in hopes of finding the afore mentioned items....I could never, ever find them!

Until now. I feel that I must apologize, my helpful, laundering appliances...

Because, I have found the REAL culprits in my house. The REAL SOCK MONSTERS! 
DSCN0545
Hart: Did not even have the decency to look ashamed!
  • Wanted: Two furry, adorable kittens.
  • Alias: Hart and Belle
  • Crime: Grand Theft Sock 
  • Reward: 1 Home Cooked Meal of your choice.
  • Considered Armed and Dangerous: Possess Claws
                 Sincerely, Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment