876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Sands Alive Glow by PlayVisions
Friday, September 30, 2016

Sands Alive Glow by PlayVisions

We are so excited to share with you, Sands Alive Glow by PlayVisions!

My kids loved playing with this sand. Its soft, pliable and so much fun!



Here is my youngest, playing with the Glow Sand! He loves it!




It glowed well without the light, but, so much more so with the light.



Its alive! Just kidding, some really cool glowing Sands Alive: Glow

PlayVisions has a wide variety of toys and crafts for kids! From horses, dinosaurs, licensed products from Barbie, Monster High, Hello Kitty and so much more!

Glow Sand would make an excellent gift for the holidays, birthdays and even for a classroom.

We can't wait to play with many more items from PlayVisions.

This Starter kit is priced very reasonably, only $24.99 on Amazon!

Overall, my kiddos and I rate this toy at 4 out of 5 stars! (I DO NOT recommend playing with this on carpet. This is the only reason i would not rate for all 5 stars. It is not quite the same as regular play sand. It sticks to the carpet. I have a Dyson Ball, and it had a hard time getting the sand out of my carpet).

Overall, a fantastically fun toy for kids or adults! My husband and I had a blast playing with the kids with Glow Sand.

Terrific Toy!
Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment