876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Nail Polish
Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nail Polish

 Have you ever just painted your nails and then...you have to do dishes? Dishes nor time will no longer be your nails enemy! 
 I have found the solution! Sally Hansen's Color Quick! This is a unique product, Mommies. It is roughly the size of a small pen or even your mascara. 
 Small, but mighty! It is so easy to use! Shake. Click. Uncap. Paint. It's that simple. It dries within seconds ! No longer will I fret about my nails not being done for any occasion! Before, I used to have chipped nails on account of doing dishes all of the time. ( I just did the dishes and they didn't chip).
   I used the Turquoise Chrome. It is really pretty, hues of blue and green. Usually I am a fan of black or pink....I want to try all the colors. This stuff is really amazing!
   I tried to take a picture of my nails, but the flash was just too reflective. So, Dear Readers....Here is a picture of the product itself. 
     Here is the link for the website, you can also find local retailers on the site.
 http://www.sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-color/color-quick%E2%84%A2-fast-dry-nail-color-pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment