876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Prince Lionhart Bebe Pod
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prince Lionhart Bebe Pod

     I received this as a gift one day....It is a soft yet suppotive foamy material. Mine is light green and yellow. I like this seat very much! It is ergonamically designed and helps my son support himself very well. It is unbelieveably easy to clean (just wipe)!
     While I don't have any accessories, extra accessories can be purchased. Such as a tray and placemats. 
 I have a BIG complaint! The yellow knobby thing has fallen off!
      I do not own a Bumbo. I just know some of you are going to compare! As I said, I do not own a Bumbo (wish I did)! 
     Here is a picture of Tater in his Prince Lionhart seat!

 
I think it supported him pretty well (and he is only 7 weeks old)! ( I think it looks like his arm is leaning him up on the seat, it isn't). I wish I had a Bumbo to compare to! 
This seat costs around $32.00 on Walmart.com,  which is where mine was purchased.
  As usual, Dear Readers....here is a link for the seat on Walmart's website and the Prince Lionhart website :)

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Prince-Lionheart-bebePod-Mint/9714976
   
    http://www.princelionheart.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I spelled *supportive wrong. Sorry, I will be sure to spell check next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog on bloggy moms and figured I drop in and see your posts. I love your layout, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete