Oh, My Goodness!! I got an award (okay, I know it's not a Pulitzer, but, I am flattered)!! I am so excited! Sarah, from The Education of a Stay at Home Mom gave me "The Versatile Blogger Award". What an amazing honor. Thank you so much, Sarah!
There are a few rules to the the award, Dear Readers, 1) I have to tell you 7 things about myself (done). 2) I must also thank the blogger who gave me the award and thank them (done). 3) Pass the award onto 15 more bloggers, after all what fun is anything if your all by yourself? (and….done)! Be sure to check the recipients out, I like them and I’m sure you will too!
7 Things about Modern Mommy:
- I am a twin. I am the youngest twin (by a minute) and I was the smallest, weighing one pound exactly.
- I am an adoptee…I was adopted on St. Patrick’s Day 2004. I was 16.
- I took Auto
MechanicsTechnology in High School.
- My favorite television show is “Father Ted”, a comedy that used to be on PBS.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I love to read particularly Historical Fiction, Autobiographies (alright, I’ll read just about anything)…
- Speaking of autobiographies, one day, I wish to be the author of my own autobiography.
Without further ado, my picks for The Versatile Blogger Award!
- The Adventures of J-Man and Millerbug
- Sakura Haruka
- Every Day is a Country Song
- A Moosey Mommy
- Princess Liya
Ok, that’s Five Fabulos Blogs that have been nominated! Check them out! (I will nominate the rest of you, but, I am super tired..It is 1:50 a.m here!