It was, instead, my Crosstown Soft and Wide baby gate by Evenflo from KidsafeInc.com!
(As soon as I opened it up, Princess says “That’s the same brand as my car seat”! Talk about being brand conscious!)
I really, really like this gate! (I’ve owned a few! This one is by far my favorite!)
What I liked about the Crosstown Soft and Wide by Evenflo:
- It is completely covered (no pinched fingers. It is also partially padded).
- It extends from 38” to 60” inches wide, which is great as I have a place in my home that is nearly impossible to put a regular gate. (It was always just a hair too big! We use it to separate our kitchen and living room. It is mounted between a wall and our massive entertainment stand).
- It’s a pressure mounted, totally collapsible (a bit like a playpen) gate.
- It’s white and tan, very neutral colors, great for any décor!
- It is lightweight.
- It required no hardware.
- It came with a travel bag for storage and, of course, travel.
- Expands both horizontally and vertically (up to 27”). (The height is great, as both Tater and Princess are a bit tall for their ages).
- The directions were not all that user friendly. They are very particular about which way the insignia on the gate has to face. I am not sure why, as all of the hardware is covered.
- It takes quite a while to get it set up. (My husband was much quicker than I was at it)! With practice, I will probably get faster, but, with two kids in tow, that isn’t ideal.
Overall, I really,really
While I love the gate, I don’t think Dozer shares my enthusiasm!
I enjoyed ordering from KidsafeInc.com. The gate was nicely priced and it shipped out in record time!
Do you need a gate to corral the grandkids this holiday season? Or just need an affordable, expandable and collapsible baby gate? Fire up the pc and get onto KidSafe Inc.