876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: EdenFantasys
Friday, January 6, 2012

EdenFantasys

I recently found EdenFantasys online and I am so excited to introduce you, Dear Readers! Finally, a great, "sexually positive" adult site. EdenFantasys sells sex toys, massage oils, lingirie, lubes, cleansers for toys, and so much more! There is so much to discover and enjoy!

I love the message behind EdenFantasys online community. They are self-described as "sexually positive". No matter your gender or sexual orientation, they are in support of a positive and safe sexual experience. I love that they are supportive of a healthy, safe sexual experience! I think that there are so many people who are ashamed and hide from having a safe and fun experience. Especially in a culture that is confusing in it's message as far as sex is concerned. EdenFantasys celebrates the fact that sexuality can be expressed in many ways and by many people. *They're bi, straight and gay. They're happily monogamous and joyfully polyamorous, plump, thin, college students, parents, retirees, couples, singles, physically challenged, non-disabled, easy orgasmers and the pre-orgasmic. They welcome everyone, with the goal of helping each person find a unique path toward sexual fulfillment. No matter who you are, you'll fit right in with their community.

One of the first things I'm going to order? The Ting-Ting-Head-Tuner! What is that, you may ask? Would you like to see?

Never have a headache again! Ah, well maybe you can "fake it", just to use this!

It's a vibrating head massager! (What did you think it was)? I have heard that this is great for headaches!

There are some other items I have my eye on...from the ordinary
to the more adventurous, I can't wait to see what's just right for me...and the Hubs! I'd look smokin' in this dress by Espiral .

Here's a cute lil' dress! You could wear it on date night. Every woman needs the classic black dress!

You could have a real "ball" with this ball from Doc Johnson! (Cheesy, I know, I couldn't resist). And no one would never know it's purpose, except you!

EdenFantasys has a great online community, to ask questions, get great advice and see reviews of all sorts of products! I discovered EdenFantasys just in time for Valentine's Day 2012. I can't wait to find the perfect present for the Hubs...and myself! 

               
Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment