876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Funkoos Kids Activity Finder
Monday, January 23, 2012

Funkoos Kids Activity Finder


Funkoos brand clothing from the finest organic, chemical-free fibers. Thus, the Cotton used in manufacturing our products is 100% organic and is certified as per Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS). 
Funkoos has a cool, new, interactive tool on their site. It is the Kids Activity Finder. Funkoos was awarded a CQIA Innovation Prize for their unique idea! 

I have tried the Funkoos Kids Activity Finder. I really like the idea. I really want a quick, easy way to find an activity in my area. There are quite a few items to pick from, making it easy to customize what you are searching for. You can click "indoor" or "arts and crafts", "birthday parties" and so much more...Sadly, there are no activities in my area...Yet.

I say, yet, because I am going to add some. 

And you should, too! Because when you do (provided that you have signed up for an account..If you haven't click here U+21E8.gif Funkoos. You should add some activities, because, the more you add after you join...The more points you gain.

Why do you want more points, might you inquire? 

TO GET FUNKOOS GIFT CARDS, OF COURSE!!! (Perfect for Valentine's, Easter or even baby showers)! 

This would match Tater's big blue eyes, don't you think? I think I'll get this with my points!


And....Here at Modern Mommy Reviews, I get to giveaway a $50.00 giftcard to One Lucky winner! Look for that post in a few hours!!!! 

                                 Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment