876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Teething Bling
Friday, January 13, 2012

Teething Bling

 teething bling
Ohmygosh! Tater love, love, loves to fiddle with my hair or jewelry while I hold him! It can be so annoying. But even more than annoying, it can be dangerous. 

Have you ever had fake jewelry that flaked? How about a necklace with about a thousand beads, suddenly snap from baby pulling? Disaster!

I usually don’t wear jewelry because I carry Tater so much, and jewelry can be such a hazard. Plus, I didn’t have anything super cute and comfy.

Wait until you meet the latest and greatest Modern Mommy trend!
ShimmerBlue 
Teething Bling is an amazing line of jewelry by Smart Mom Jewelry. There are bangles, pendants and wrist cuffs.  

Teething Bling is safe for babies to handle and chew, and they are super cute! Teething Bling is made from non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure. I love how safe they are. I always look for safety in any item I purchase. I like the breakaway clasp, just in case!
002
I am not the only Modern Mommy who loves Teething Bling! (Lots of us “regular” moms love it too! Celebrities love it too, Tori Spelling has some and so does Melissa Joan Hart (I loved her on Clarissa Explains it all! Am I showing my age? Smile with tongue out)

One review that really sold me on the site, was from a mom and pediatric dentist, whom recommended it. She even recommends it to her patients. That speaks volumes to me. That it does not bear any ill affects on my kids teeth or health in general.

If there was one thing I could change about my Teething Bling, it would be the color! (But, I can always buy more, right?)

Super cute, ultra safe, how could you go wrong? Teething Bling would make a wonderful baby shower gift or (Valentine’s Day is coming, Daddies). Check out Teething Bling: http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/ 
           Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment