We received a lovely Mother’s Day Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets
It came with an assortment of goodies, including: cookies, Earl Grey and Raspberry teas, a honey and raspberry spoon. All of these treats came in a cute tin butterfly decorated bucket.
I am going to list the treats and what we thought of them:
- Raspberry Filled Butter Cookies by Elsa's Story – These were delicious! They were sweet and buttery! Two complaints: They were not as nice and neat as they were on the package (very crumbly). Also, not enough cookies!
- Green Earl Grey Everyday Tea by Too Good Gourmet - 6 bags – I am not a fan of tea or coffee, but Hubs tried this one. He said “it’s very good. Tasted exactly like Earl Grey should taste”. Apparently, he’s had some that did not taste the way it should…
- Pink Raspberry Everyday Tea by Too Good Gourmet - 6 bags – Again, Hubs tried this one. He did not like it. Way too much Raspberry flavor.
- Honeybush Tea Shortbread Cookies by Biscottea – Delicious! These were my favorite! I wished there was more. They were so yummy!
- Blueberry Tea Shortbread Cookies by Biscottea - 1.4 oz. –They described these as bursting with blueberry flavor. I have to say that they were not overbearing with blueberry. They were very sweet and they were Tater’s favorite cookies (he kept signing “more”.) Again, I really wished there had been more of these!
- Raspberry Decadence Tea Cookies by The Famous Pacific Dessert Co. I did not receive them. I am not sure if they were out of them or if there was an error....I will check with them and get back to you!
If you want to send out a wonderful basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets, please check out their website: Gourmet Gift Baskets! They have a wide assortment of gifts, including camp care packages, cheesecake samplers, and of course, gift baskets galore!
Happy Mothers Day!