876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Vizardz
Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vizardz

With Mother’s Day fast approaching, I wanted to find something unique and completely amazing. Something that I would love, that would be both modern and unique, that would exemplify what Mother’s Day is all about, to me. 

When I found Vizardz, I knew that it was perfect. 

They have 2.5 D Night lights, light boxes (and extra inserts for the light boxes) and ornaments! They also make 3D sculptures of images.

What is a 2.5 D image, you ask?

*2.5D pictures combine a three-dimensional topography with your two-dimensional digital photographs and images. This combination adds depth, texture, and contrast to breathe life into your ordinary photos. When light is applied to a Vizardz 2.5D picture, the stunning beauty of our technique is demonstrated, rendering the image in 3D.

  

Online, everything looked wonderful. When we received our 2.5 D light box, I was astounded! 

It was even better in person!

It is simply gorgeous! The box is tasteful, simple in design… It really shows off the picture when it’s illuminated. It’s really unique! The image just pops!

I really love that you can buy more inserts. So, whenever I find another picture that I would like illuminated, I can easily have one!

Everyone who sees this box is immediately intrigued and asks me where I got it!

Depending on the size of the item you want, the prices can run from $68.95 (4x6) to  $218.95 (8x10) (USD).

This is a perfect present for Mother’s Day! 
IMG_0476
If you want to the most unique, heartwarming present for your mom for Mother’s Day (or any other occasion), Please check out Vizardz.com! They are truly wizards at what they do!
IMG_0475   

                   








                               HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! 
                                  Modern Mommy
*From Vizardz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment