876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Lindsay Phillips Switch Flops
Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lindsay Phillips Switch Flops

Spring is coming! Spring is coming!

It's hard to believe that warm weather is on it's way!

But, beach season is on it's way! And I cannot wait!

Since it's on it's way, we have been slowly spring cleaning and putting away the heavy boots and bringing out the sneakers, ballet flats and my favorite: flip flops!

Since flip flop season is upon us (or almost)...I got the chance to review an amazing set of flip flops, from Lindsay Phillips. They are Switch Flops a revolutionary idea in flip flops! 

You can switch out the decorative piece on the front of the flip flops, to make them unique! I received a pair of Gwen Black Low Wedge flops. They are so cute and comfortable (a big consideration for flip flops, as I wear them all season long)!  
The adorable Gwen Low Wedge, with the snaps I recieved.


I love that you can swap out the snaps with others, making the look unique every time you step out! I love these flip flops!

 They are the heaviest flip flops I have ever worn, (which took a little time to get used to).  They are made of cork and manmade materials. They are lovely, I can wear them to church, out grocery shopping and (of course) to the beach. They are versitle. Which is awesome! Because, when the tempeture hits70°, I'm totally rockin' flops!

Annnnnd......Here they are! (I love how my polish matches the carpet. lol). Come on warmer weather, I'm ready!


Lindsay Phillips doesn't do just flip flops! They do ballet flats, peep toe wedge heels, peep toe flats, kitten heels and pumps, the list is astonishing! They have a wide array of snaps to match whatever look you're going for!  

Even more versitility and awesomeness, they have flops that can change straps!

They even have a pedicure gift set, that comes with a pair of flip-flops, a set of snaps, and three mini bottles of polish. They'd make a good bridal, birthday or even baby shower gift (every mama needs to remember she needs to papmered, too)! They also have Five and Ten Mystery Snap sets available, as well as little girls flip flops!

They do tend to run a bit narrow, so be sure to order a size up.

Can a girl ask anymore of a shoe company? Versitility, glamour, quality and affordability, what more could we ask for?

              Lindsay Phillips truly is the home of interchangable shoes and flip flops!
                                            Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment