876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Potty Patrol
Monday, May 27, 2013

Potty Patrol

Run, it's time to potty train!

It's round two for me in the potty training game, and my first ever time training a boy!

It's actually been fairly easy. He tells us when he has to go, if he went and he goes when you present him with the opportunity.

The only area he has trouble with, is if he is in a diaper and you don't remind him, he'll go in his diaper.  



We have had the interesting and unique opportunity to review Potty Patrol.

Potty Patrol is a unique diaper system that alerts you and your (potty training aged) child that he or she has peed.

There are two parts to the system: the diapers, and the reusable alarm that snaps to each diaper.

When they go, the alarm sounds the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".

I have to be honest, we have not had much experience to review the Potty Patrol system. While I can attest to the fact that the alarm does go off when they pee, I can't say whether it shortens the length of potty training.

Dozer let us put one on and has bot let us do it since. He let it go off and promptly removed it from the diaper. We have tried and tried to get him to keep the alarm on, but, I guess he doesn't like where it's placed or how it feels, because he always takes it off!



We like the concept of Potty Patrol, however, as I said, Dozer just refused to use them.

Think you would like to try Potty Patrol? Well, I'll be running a GIVEAWAY!

 Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment