*I thought I had posted this one a while back, but, clearly, I was mistaken! Anyway, please let me introduce you to the best diaper pail ever!
I had the chance to review one of the coolest diaper pails ever a few months ago. With both of my children, I never had a diaper pail for disposable diapers (I know, some of you are in shock. I have had several people tell me that they are a necessary item in the nursery). For me, not so much.
Living in a two bedroom house, space is a rare commodity. So, I never really considered one.
I also babysat for a couple whom had a Diaper Genie™. It kept the smell at bay, until you opened the container to put another diaper in. Yuck!
The Whisper Diaper Pail is not unlike other diaper pails, in it's purpose, or in some of it's design aspects. (For example, it's white, like a lot of diaper pails).
The Whisper Diaper Pail is very unique in other ways! It uses canisters of ODOGuard spray to keep smells at bay. Not only to cover the odor by coating the inside of the pail, but also traps the odor causing molecules. This spray is amazing! It truly eliminates odor (not only did we test our product using dirty diapers, we also used it to toss away cigarette butts and ashes as well as doggie doo)! There was no odor from them when we opened the pail, only the light scent of the spray!
- Locks (there are actually TWO)! One to lock the lid and another inside to prevent accidental overuse, from curious siblings!
- It's Hands Free! Just step on the foot pedal and drop the dirty diapers in!
- The BEST thing? (As if it could get any better) is that you can use REGULAR 8 gallon trash bags with it! No more special bags! EVER!
- ODOGuard is California EPA VOC Standards compliant, smells fresh (without being fragrant/scented) and is also safe for pets and children!
- The Whisper Diaper Pail is also a recipient of the coveted NAPPA (National Parenting Publications Award)!
- Currently only sold on Amazon!
Priced right in the mid-range for diaper pails, easy to use and aesthetically pleasing, you can't go wrong! This would definitely make the perfect baby shower present!