876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Bolder Bands
Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bolder Bands

FTC disclosure: I received product(s) in exchange for post about the product. All opinions are my own. 

I get so frustrated by my hair. It is wild! Not straight, not curly, a somewhere-in-between nightmare! 

I cannot stand it in my eyes and either wear it with my bangs (or fringe) in a victory roll, secured with pins or with soft headbands that slip off! I also have used those hard headbands, but they hurt, and they never stay put!   

Enter the Bolder Band, created by a mom of three, who was tired of bands falling out when she ran!

Princess and I were sent two Bolder Band Headbands, each, to review. 



We absolutely love them! I picked mine based upon most of the colors in my wardrobe (strangely, I have a lot of teal, black and pink clothes). Princess picked two that she liked.  



We could not wait to try them out! They have two sizes, regular and small, making them suitable for women and little girls alike. Guys, before you feel left out, they also make Bro Bands (which my son is extremely interested in, I think they will be a stocking stuffer surprise)! 

They have a wide array of colors and prints to choose from! It was hard to pick only two! 

Princess and I use them all the time, no matter what the task. Singing, dancing, swimming, cleaning, jumping and running, our bands do really stay put! 

Princess recently wore hers painting, which especially to a kid,  can be fairly laborious. 




There is a catch about the bands staying on your head, though. A portion of the band must stay on your forehead. It is definitely an adjustment, but, you can do it! There is a video to show you how it's done. 



They are perfect for all sorts of activities, from mundane to marvelous! 

All in all, an amazing product! Great gift for all occasions! 

Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment