They're calling it the "Ultimate Indoor Lego Playground".
Lots to do and see here, folks. From the 4D Movie Experience, Lego Racers Build and Test, Duplo Village for kids 2-5, Pirate Island, Creative Workshop and of course, Cafe.
One of the features I mentioned earlier, is the Lego Racers Build and Test, which looks like a lot of fun! I almost wish I was small enough to ride in one of the cars!
The MINILAND Philadelphia is one of the most unique aspects of the center, as it features local iconic landmarks with interactive displays and special effects, built using over 1 million Lego bricks!
Here is the groundbreaking ceremony, featuring, of course, a Lego Construction Worker!
- Unlimited access for 12 months to the Philadelphia Discovery Center.
- Invite to Annual Pass Preview Weekend, before the center is open to the public.
- Express entry, via priority entrance.
- Invitation to Holiday, Ninjago and other feature events.
- One Activity Pack
- 20% Discount at Cafe
- 10% Discount on Birthday Party Packages
- 10% Discount in the Lego Shop
- Children 2 and under are Free
- Adults must be accompanied by a child to visit the Discovery Center