876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Halushki
Thursday, November 10, 2016

Halushki

Halushki is a Polish recipe. My Mom makes many delicious things, this is one of my favorites, for sure! It always reminds me of home, when I make it. I thought y'all might like to add this simple and delicious comfort food to your menu!

It is very simple, but, absolutely delicious!

Ingredients:


  • 1 Onion (chopped)
  • 1/2 a cabbage (chopped)  
  • Butter (enough to coat noodles)
  • 1 bag of egg noodles 
  • 1/2 a teaspoon of salt (add more or less according to tastes/dietary restrictions)
  • 1/2 a teaspoon of pepper (add more or less according to tastes/dietary restrictions) 
Boil noodles and cabbage. Drain. Add butter, salt, pepper and onions. Fry for just long enough for the butter to melt. Finally, enjoy!  

Halushki (garnished with sweet Italian Sausage)


Let me know, in the comment section, how you liked this recipe! 


2 comments: