876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Baby Buddy “Bottle Buddy”
Monday, December 26, 2011

Baby Buddy “Bottle Buddy”

 babybuddy
Let me introduce you to Modern Mommy’s new best friend! (We’ve been introduced a tad bit late, as Tater will be weaned right around a year, as Princess was).
Bottle Buddy is a completely unique and innovative  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Bottle Buddy

Having the Bottle Buddy is amazing! I never lose count of how many scoops are in the bottle, or trying to make the scoop “just right”. I can’t tell you how many times I fell asleep with my contacts in, just so that I could see to measure the formula! Not only is it easy to use (once you assemble it with the proper insert. There are three, one pink, white and yellow). There are different sized holes, depending on what brand of formula you use.  

I had Hubs do all the assembling!

*Studies by the British Medical Journal have concluded: 

  • Manual scooping is very inconsistent due to wide variations in weight of powder per scoop*.The differences can range anywhere between 5.6 grams to 2.8 grams! 
  • Consistency is key in keeping baby full and satisfied.
Bottle Buddy is spectacular! I have not found any fault with this machine at all! It has  a lot going for it!

In the middle of the night, when Tater wakes up, I carry him in one arm, assemble the bottle with the other (this is a feat in itself) and then….
  • Push the bottle under the Bottle Buddy, 
  • Press the button and….
TA-DA! Instantaneously, formula dispensed and ready for consumption. It is so easy and so quick! And I don’t have to worry about if I miscounted. Or “Oops, too much in one scoop or not enough?” (Having two kids, that happens more than I care to admit. Call it “mommy brain”)! 
001

I also love that it’s made from “100% Bisphenol-A free plastic”. BPA can cause all sorts of health problems (according to statistics). Including but not limited to: Obesity, Thyroid problems, neurological issues and all sorts of cancers. Glad to know that I am doing everything I can to limit my children’s exposure to such a harmful chemical!

It can even be washed in the dishwasher (how I wish I had one)!

I have to mention price as well. On the site it’s only 89.99! My guess at a price was actually much higher. For it’s ease of use, convenience and technology, you can’t ask for a better deal!

In my opinion, any mom who formula feeds should have one of these. I have never heard of an automatic formula dispenser before the Bottle Buddy. I want this to become as common as having a microwave or baby monitor. Not just because of it’s convenience, but for babies safety and well being!  

Would you like to know where to buy a Bottle Buddy or just want some information? (This would make a great baby shower gift)! Check out the site: http://www.compacind.com/baby-products/bottlebuddy    
           Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment