876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Lady Cakes Gourmet Popcorn
Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lady Cakes Gourmet Popcorn

caraml pop
This holiday season, we had the opportunity to taste some samples from Lady Cakes Popcorn. They all start out with Lisa’s original caramel recipe. We got to sample a few different kinds:
  • Sweet and Spicy-  This one was the most surprising. It was very sweet and yummy….Then, POW! The spicy kicks in and it your mouth is on fire! The Hubs was the only one who could stand the heat! 
  • Peppermint Bark-  This one was Princess’ favorite! She loved the peppermint bark mixed into the yummy popcorn and the chocolate drizzle.
  • Rocks and Rolls-  This one really did rock and roll! It was scrumptious! It had almonds, the regular recipe caramel in a with chocolate and a sweet glaze. This was my favorite for sure!
  • Original- Sweet, crunchy and all together delicious. 
lady cakes
  While the taste of all of these products was delicious, I was disappointed with the quality. The popcorn was great, but, it was extremely chewy. Not in a good way, either. It was tough to keep chewing and chewing. It was as though it was stale. I can’t place the blame with Lady Cakes (as she ships from California). I am MUCH more disappointed with the postal service for not being more efficient. I realize that it was the holiday season, but, I am nonetheless disappointed with the postal office.

Over all, I would definitely order from Lady Cakes Gourmet, who doesn’t love caramel popcorn? But, I don’t think I will wait as close to Christmas! I love caramel popcorn ( I look for it every time we go to the grocery store). 
If you love it as much as I do or know someone who would love some popcorn, please check out Lady Cakes Gourmet Popcorn: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladycakespopcorn?ref=ss_profile
           Happy New Year! Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment