876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Cape Clogs
Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cape Clogs

*Disclosure: I received  products in exchange for a post about the product. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Girls need so many more shoes than boys, I guess I am feeding a future addiction to Manolo Blahniks!

My Princess needs dress shoes, sneakers, formal sandals and flip-flops. While I could go to Payless, or even a local retailer of some brand, Princess has a favorite shoe brand already.

Cape Clogs are by far her fave! She loves the look of them, the unique fashion and all the compliments she receives.

These are the White Blossom sandals by Cape Clogs! Aren't they cute?


I have to say, (I received a pair of clogs from this company a few years ago and sadly grew out of them during pregnancy with 'Dozer), I found them a little weighty. Princess loves them and runs around in them, just like any other shoe.

The leather is so supple. Even the wood has an almost soft quality to it. It's very smooth.

The price of these shoes is NOT Payless cheap, at $50.00 (USD) they are, however, comparable to a pair of designer sneakers.  For the quality, the fact that they are handmade, the price can't be beat!


No matter the price, nothing beats the smile on her face when she is wearing her Cape Clogs!

Modern Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment