876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Kid Kraft
Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kid Kraft

 kid Kraft Logo
Well, Dear Readers,
I have to tell you, this review almost didn’t happen. The package made it to my old address, after I moved! It was intercepted by a neighbor. The neighbor took it for themselves!!!!! 

By pure luck, a family member noticed the package at the afore mentioned neighbor’s house. She promptly confronted the neighbor and our package quickly made it back to where it belongs!

Kid Kraft sent me their amazing Nantucket Storage Bench – Pastel to review.  
kidkraft toy box
My first impression of Kid Kraft was durability, quality and lovely! I was not disappointed!

First of all, that box was heavy! I carried up a flight of stairs all by myself! I think it was because the bench is made of solid wood

There are a lot of pieces to the bench! One of the really neat things I noticed when I opened the box, was the screws. Each head of the screw had been dipped in paint, to  correspond with the part it goes to.

I have never seen that before. Ever! I pay attention to the tiniest details (Trust me, it’s true. I once had a teacher complain that I paid too much attention to details), and so does Kid Kraft! 
2012-06-16 18.13.00
Parts and instructions

Princess and I put the bench together. She had loads of fun. Mommy had the fun of figuring out how everything went together.
2012-06-16 18.15.58
Princess puttin' it together

 It took us a while to put together. But, when we finally did? It wonderful! It’s sturdy, (I sat on it! I shook it and I had to move it, full of toys to put it where I wanted it). It weighs 52 lbs. all by itself. I can’t imagine how much it weighs now!
2012-06-16 18.23.17
Green bin
 
This thing is built to last! I truly believe that Princess could have this into her teenage years and beyond. I cannot stress enough, the craftsmanship and quality of the bench!  

I like how easy it is for Princess to organize her toys with the three compartments!

Tonight, she put her toys away, without a single complaint. We have a system, Blue is for Barbies™, Pink for Ponies, Green for everything else! It has made things so much easier.

The beauty of the bench is amazing! It is so pretty. It matches her whole room, including her sheets and blankets! It really pulls the whole room together.
1339891371820
All done!

Princess and I adore her Nantucket Storage Bench! It really is an amazing piece of furniture. It is solid, sturdy and sweet! It is so well crafted! Kid Kraft put a lot of thought and time into the design and the building of this product! 

Kid Kraft offers a wide range of kids products, not just toy storage! Including: Play kitchens, table and chair sets, toddler beds, sandboxes and easels! 

They also offer personalization on almost all their products.

Forget diaper bag addiction…..I may have Kid Kraft fever! (Just kidding, I’ll be fine. But, Hubs’ wallet may not be safe for much longer)!
                                  Modern Mommy





2 comments:

  1. This is a very good and beautiful blog to give me a more beneficial information related to the kid Kraft.Thanks


    Girls Bedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I hope you continue to enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete