876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Pee Pee Teepee's
Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pee Pee Teepee's

   I have another awesome product for you, Dear Readers! I discovered these once when I was babysitting. I was amazed! They are called Pee Pee Teepee's by Beba Bean. 
    What a creative and practical solution to an all too common problem! I was so thrilled with this product, the day my DS (dear son) was born, I made my husband go out and buy me some. (After all, in the operating room, when he came out, DS peed on the doctor and nurses. My husband, ever quick-witted said "Maybe he'll be a fireman, he's already got the hosing part down"). LOL! 
   These terry cloth, cone shaped items are shaped so that they fit right over your baby boy's lil' water hose. They are so soft, absorbent and best of all...Washable! They come in so many different patterns. Mine are light blue with cars on them. 
                                         

   They are available on the Beba Bean website for $11.40 (USD). There are also gift sets, they include a laundry bag (so the washer doesn't eat them), the Teepee's and a little poem. The poem is so cute I had to share (just so we're clear, I didn't write this).
                                   "The Pee Pee Teepee Poem"
       Changing a baby girl is not all glitz and glory,
       Changing a baby boy is another horror story,
       You hold his feet in one hand,
        and the diaper in another, 
       The whole time praying,
       "Please don't pee on your mother!"
  If you are expecting a baby boy or know someone who is, this would make a great baby shower gift! As usual, I included a link. I did not buy mine online, there is a list of retailers that carry the product.
        http://www.bebabean.com/product/pptp/index.aspx
     
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment