876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Fun in the sun with SwimZip UV Swimwear!
Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fun in the sun with SwimZip UV Swimwear!

FTC disclosure: I received products in exchange for post about the product. All opinions are my own.


I am in love with Swim Zip swimwear!

SwimZip, as seen on "SharkTank", makes UPF50+ swimwear for kids and adults. There are lots of companies that make clothes that are meant to protect you from the suns harmful rays. Many of them are great companies, with great products. What struck me with SwimZip was the company's founder, Betsy's story. The reason she created SwimZip.


At only 26 years old, Betsy was diagnosed with skin cancer. (I am actually having something looked at, for suspicion of skin cancer. I am also, 26 years old. Her story resonates with me, at the moment). She took her diagnosis and changed her reaction into an amazing product, that will benefit her children and many others. What an amazing inspiration! She is definitely a Mommy on a mission to keep kids sun safe, now, I am too!

For my review, I received a boy's "Crabby Pants" swim set, comprised of swim trunks and top. They provide 50+ UPF protection and also protect from 98% of UVB and UVF rays. That is amazing and, unlike sunscreen, no need to reapply!

SwimZip Crabby Pants

I was a little worried, that in the hot, humid heat of my state's climate, that my little dude would be too hot in his outfit. I thought that he would want to take the top off. He didn't he loved it! It's very easy to wear, (there is no need to pull this one over the head, it just zips). It's lightweight and breathable (made from spandex and nylon). The trunks are polyester.

Dozer in his SwimZip Crabby Pants! He was having a blast!


He had so much fun wearing his crabby pants, he definitely wasn't crabby while wearing them! Everyone loved how cute he looked! They kept asking where I got his outfit from!

Dozer getting ready to throw a sponge!


I wish I had a SwimZip outfit! Comfy, cool and cute all in one? Yes, please!

They do make men's and women's outfits, in case you were wondering.

I could see myself in this!


SwimZip is really affordable, too. At $29.99 for kids and $39.99 for kids, you can't beat it!

You can, of course, visit their website and and connect with them via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Modern Mommy


0 comments:

Post a Comment