876d90b4fc52f65f365c9699af5468061fd51eeef39abbc906 Modern Mommy Reviews: Tumble Leaf
Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tumble Leaf

*I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Amazon Studios. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item to thank me for participating.




Tumble Leaf is an adorable, unique and imaginative show from Amazon Studios (Tumble Leaf first debuted on Amazon Prime Instant Video on May 23rd 2014. You can watch the first episode here → Tumble Leaf on Amazon Instant Video).





Tumble Leaf is a blue fox, with lots of colorful and fun friends. His best friend is Stick, a caterpillar. Other friends include chickens, a hedgehog and a polar bear named Maple, as well as many more!

Tumble Leaf was designed to develop imaginative thinking and creative play in children. The show has been tested to ensure that meet this goal.

Tumble Leaf is created using stop animation!   What is really amazing is that every detail is made by human hands. While it may be a laborious endeavor, it is unique and very detailed. I find it a refreshing choice in a world where CGI is the norm. I think that it shows how much the creators care about their product.

Fig is an adventurous fox, and his adventures always start at "The Finding Place". He finds something new there every time! He finds a kite, a ball, a bucket, a sponge and much more. Using critical thinking skills, science and imagination, Fig discovers something new about the object and it's relationship in his world.




Tumble Leaf is cute, funny and very creative. I like that research and testing went into creating something that my children enjoy.

Tumble Leaf is geared towards preschoolers, aged 2-5. I found this rating very accurate. My three year old was much more interested than my six year old. My three year old was very excited when Fig found something and was laughing throughout the whole show. It has definitely encouraged him to ask more questions!

Overall, I found Tumble Leaf to be a bright, delightful and engaging show for my preschooler!

Would your kids like to explore with Tumble Leaf? They just released a FREE app! Get it here: Tumble Leaf App

Modern Mommy


0 comments:

Post a Comment